mission critical communications
All posts tagged mission critical communications
VCOM v5.0 Matrix Intercom & Wireless Intercom System Now Availableby on No comments
INTRACOM SYSTEMS, LLC RELEASES GROUNDBREAKING NEW VCOM VIRTUAL MATRIX PLATFORM
VCOM v5.0 New Features and Capabilities
- Web Tools: Browser based VCOM System Administration application; REST API available to partners and customers to integrate some or all VCOM Matrix capabilities into their workflow; VCOM WebRTC Control Panel (beta) runs on all major web browsers including Chrome, Edge, and
- Seamless Integration of VCOM Matrix with SIP Phone Services:New VCOM
Control Panel for Android incorporates Phone Dial Pad, Contacts, and
Call History pages. Users can simultaneously place and receive phone
calls while engaged in non-blocking matrix intercom communications.
- SIPREC Recording: Integration of industry recording standard SIPREC enables recording from VCOM to SIPREC complaint third party recording platforms.
- Multi-channel Video Monitoring and Routing: Integrated streaming media server within the VCOM Matrix enables multi-channel RTSP network streaming. Easily program and assign video selectors to VCOM clients. Ideal for “confidence video” feeds to VCOM users from third party video monitoring and routing solutions.
- VR-360: New Android and iOS clients combine core VCOM capabilities, geo-positioning, and multi-channel video into an innovative 360 swipe-and-pinch UI and Virtual Reality experience.