1. Use of Website Information You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the “Documents”) from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way; and (c) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except where your use constitutes “fair use” under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Intracom Systems, LLC (“Intracom”).
4. Passwords and Security You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You will not misuse or share the username/password that is issued to you by Intracom, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this Site. You agree to notify Intracom immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s). Intracom is concerned about the security of personal information we have collected from you and has taken reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to that information.
5. Termination of Use You agree that Intracom may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by Intracom.
6. Third Party Websites, Content, Products and Services The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Intracom is not responsible for the availability of, and content and products provided on, third party websites. You further agree that Intracom does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor can we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Intracom is not responsible for third party content and products accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content and products. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Intracom is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that Intracom is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
7. Disclaimer EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. INTRACOM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INTRACOM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. INTRACOM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE. INTRACOM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
8. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL INTRACOM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Indemnity You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Intracom, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
10. Note About Minors Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
11. Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance You may not access, download, use or export the Site, or the content, software, products or services provided on the Site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority, and not to directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available the services and products of Intracom in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction. As applicable, you shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary licenses and/or exemptions with respect to your own use of the services of Intracom outside the U.S. Neither the services of Intracom nor the underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise provided or made available, either directly or indirectly, (i) into Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. trade sanctions, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to the foregoing and represents and warrants that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Applicable Laws; Other Agreements All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Los Angeles, California. You and Intracom agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. This agreement incorporates by reference, the Intracom Systems, LLC VCOM Cloud Services Agreement which you will have to agree to once you sign up for our Cloud Services. In the event th terms of this agreement conflict with the Intracom Systems, LLC VCOM Cloud Services Agreement, the the Intracom Systems, LLC VCOM Cloud Services Agreement shall control.