Traditional touchscreen tablets typically fall short with their small speakers and insufficient microphone clarity.
With superb audio fidelity and echo cancellation, ComScreen™ is the latest VCOM Compatible™ user station certified for use with VCOM™ Virtual Intercom systems and optimized for desktop use. ComScreen has a large speaker and strategically placed internal microphone for bringing intercom audio up close and personal without the need for a hampering gooseneck microphone.
With all the operational features VCOM™ users are familiar with, ComScreen provides a compact solution for a variety of desktop user station requirements.
ComScreen Key Features:
- Android OS with customized pre-installed VCOM application firmware
- Full duplex integrated speaker/mic with great echo cancellation
- Handset and headset jack
- 7″ TFT capacitive multi touch screen
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Adaptive jitter buffer
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Full bandwidth or wide band and narrow band codecs: G711, G722, G723, G729 ILBC, AMR
- Supports SIP
- Ethernet WAN RJ-45 10/100/1000
- Ethernet LAN Port RJ-45 Loop through
- Power over Ethernet (POE)
- External power supply
- Optional handset cover