Powered by VCOM, iComm User Stations are drop-in compatible with most existing CAT-5 intercom systems and networks and are available as hardware stations, internal modules for custom control surfaces, or as core intercom engines for web-based devices.
You can push a button on console stations, computers, tablets or smart phone – almost anything – to talk!
Based on Gigabit Ethernet technology and proven hardware/software platforms, the iComm Intercom System is a flexible and scalable solution designed to meet your specific needs for immediate communication, with the easy ability to expand and meet your future needs.
- Hundreds of stations per iCOMM System
- Multiple iCOMM systems per server
- Multiple party lines and programmable communication groups
- Use seamlessly with VCOM User Interfaces across operating systems — Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) for stations; no power adapters required
- Kilometers of single cable system coverage with fiber-optic connections
- Embedded Linux OS ARM with class compliant USB audio platform
- Standard servers run on Windows desktop PC with no special hardware